Monday, September 21, 2009

New Fall Fire Hoop Designs

I just got done taping, photoing and putting up new designs of my collapsible fire hoops. I have not updated my fire hoop collection since last spring and felt that it was time to give everyone some new options to choose from.

I am doing the designs a little different this time, giving you the choice of making your hoop look the exact way you would like it. It has always kind of bugged me in the past that I would make 4 or 5 designs of a fire hoop and then sell all these same designs over the course of a few months. Doing this essentially gives many duplicate hoops and I think its great to be able to stand out from the crowd and show off the truly unique YOU, that know one else can copy no matter how hard they try. So why not extend this into your hoop choice as well?

You start with one of 6 different glitter, prismatic or holographic tapes and then you can pick what ever other colors you would like. You can even tell me what type of design you want, helix, double, anti-spin spiral, etc. This give you the freedom to make your collapsible fire hoop look different from your neighbors and not have to spend the extra cash fully customizing your hoop as shown here http://www.thespinsterz.com/fire-toys/build_a_hoop.htm

So go and check out my new fire hoop designs and get yourself into a new hoop that looks different from all the others.

For the readers of this blog, I am offering you a $25 dollar savings on the first 5 fire hoops that are purchased.
Just type in BLOGFH into the discount field to get your discount. Remember this is only for the first 5 hoops that are sold, if you type in the code and a discount does not show, that means that the 5 hoop mark has been met.

Thanks and enjoy your week!

Oh, and don't forget about my Fire Hoop Workshop coming up the 3rd of October

Brandon

blog comments powered by Disqus